Monday, May 18, 2009

No Movement! Here I come!


The night of May 5, 2009 I realized that Jordin had not moved for at least the past day. It really started to freak me out cuz I couldn't get her to move no matter what I did...her legs would just bounce back when I pushed on one, like it was limp or something. I agreed to wait til morning to see if she started moving. By morning, no movement! I called into work and waited til 8am to call the docs. They sent me to the hospital. After I got there and they hooked up the heart monitor I was SO relieved to hear a heartbeat! Finally I was transferred to Spectrum where they did a second ultrasound for the day and the doc was unsure what was wrong with the baby. He said she would be best to come out and find out the problem. So on May 6th at 7:48pm, Jordin was born by c-section. She weighed 6lbs 1oz and was 19 1/2 inches long! Good size for being 5 1/2 weeks early! She had the ambilical cord around her neck but started breathing and moving fine after delivery! What a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment